FESE De la Vega Prize 2017
FESE De la Vega Prize 2017: Competition open!
Deadline for applications: Sunday, 26th March 2017
The Federation of European Securities Exchanges (FESE) is delighted to announce the launch of the Josseph de la Vega Prize 2017. The Prize will award an outstanding research paper related to the securities markets in Europe.
Papers about current developments in European securities markets are particularly welcome. The paper may refer to any of the following topics:
- Saving via Capital Markets: access to capital markets for investors, European private pension plan, financial literacy.
- Financing via Capital Markets: SMEs access, SMEs Growth Markets, Prospectus Regulation, new forms of equity financing.
- Primary Markets for Equities and Bonds: public and private offerings, ongoing disclosure requirements, markets segments.
- Secondary Markets for Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives: value of exchanges for the real economy, liquidity, transparency, efficiency, risk management, market microstructure, development/size of markets, central clearing, post-trading activity, market abuse.
- Integration, Fairness, Security and Integrity of Markets.
- Benchmarks, Market Indicators and Market Data.
- New Technologies: blockchain, crypto-currencies, robot advisers, etc.
- Impact of Regulation.
The winner(s) will be awarded the prize at the Gala Dinner of the FESE Convention 2017, which will take place on Wednesday, 21st June 2017 in Paris in the presence of high-level officials and industry representatives from around the world. In addition, the winner(s) will be invited to attend the FESE Convention 2017 on Thursday, 22nd June in Paris.
The prize maximum amount awarded will be EUR 5,000.
The full conditions of participation in the Josseph de la Vega Prize 2017 are available here.
The deadline for the submission of papers is Sunday, 26th March 2017, before midnight (CET).