External event organised by the British Bankers’ Association
With the participation of ECMI Head of Research Diego Valiante
The MiFID Conference by the British Bankers’ Association (BBA) will look at the recent MiFID proposals, providing a forum where banks, investment companies and others who will be impacted by the revisions can discuss the possible implications of the reforms. The impact the changes will have on the real economy will also be addressed. The conference will have a specific focus on providing an analysis of how the changes will impact capital markets and solutions to the issues that may arise in the implementation process.
- The European Parliament’s view on the MiFID directive, with Kay Swinburne, MEP
- An overview of MiFID including, market structure, pre- and post-trade transparency, data consolidation, and transaction reporting
- How will the final legislation impact banks?
- What will be the impact on operating platforms?
- Access of third-country firms to EU markets
Info and registration
- Visit the dedicated webpage from the British Bankers' Association at www.bba.org.uk/mifid2.